- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205818, 11 pages
Usefulness of FDG, MET and FLT-PET Studies for the Management of Human Gliomas
Department of Neurological Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, 1750-1 Ikenobe, Miki-cho, Kita-gun, Kagawa 761-0793, Japan
Received 5 January 2012; Accepted 7 February 2012
Academic Editor: David J. Yang
Copyright © 2012 Keisuke Miyake et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Omid S. Tehrani, and Anthony F. Shields, “PET imaging of proliferation with pyrimidines,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 903–912, 2013.
- Akash Sharma, and Jonathan McConathy, “Overview of PET tracers for brain tumor imaging,” PET Clinics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 129–146, 2013.
- Francesco Bertagna, Giorgio Biasiotto, and Raffaele Giubbini, “The role of F-18-fluorothymidine PET in oncology,” Clinical and Translational Imaging, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 77–97, 2013.
- Aya Shinomiya, Keisuke Miyake, Masaki Okada, Takehiro Nakamura, Nobuyuki Kawai, Yoshio Kushida, Reiji Haba, Nobuyuki Kudomi, Masaaki Tokuda, and Takashi Tamiya, “3′-Deoxy-3′-[18F]-fluorothymidine ([18F]-FLT) transport in newly diagnosed glioma: correlation with nucleoside transporter expression, vascularization, and blood–brain barrier permeability,” Brain Tumor Pathology, 2013.