- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251364, 11 pages
Comparison of Next-Generation Sequencing Systems
NGS Sequencing Department, Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI), 4th Floor, Building 11, Beishan Industrial Zone, Yantian District, Guangdong, Shenzhen 518083, China
Received 11 February 2012; Revised 27 March 2012; Accepted 2 April 2012
Academic Editor: P. J. Oefner
Copyright © 2012 Lin Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [22 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Hitzemann, D. Bottomly, P. Darakjian, N. Walter, O. Iancu, R. Searles, B. Wilmot, and S. McWeeney, “Genes, behavior and next-generation RNA sequencing,” Genes, Brain and Behavior, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Agnes Dettai, Cyril Gallut, Sophie Brouillet, Joel Pothier, Guillaume Lecointre, and Regis Debruyne, “Conveniently Pre-Tagged and Pre-Packaged: Extended Molecular Identification and Metagenomics Using Complete Metazoan Mitochondrial Genomes,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 12, 2012.
- S. Giampaoli, G. Chillemi, F. Valeriani, D. Lazzaro, M. Borro, G. Gentile, M. Simmaco, G. Zanni, A. Berti, and V. Romano Spica, “The SNPs in the human genetic blueprint era,” New Biotechnology, 2012.
- Julia M. Di Bella, Yige Bao, Gregory B. Gloor, Jeremy P. Burton, and Gregor Reid, “High throughput sequencing methods and analysis for microbiome research,” Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2013.
- Philip T. Cagle, Timothy Craig Allen, and Randall J. Olsen, “Lung Cancer Biomarkers: Present Status and Future Developments,” Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, vol. 137, no. 9, pp. 1191–1198, 2013.
- Sean D. Taylor, Nolan G. Ericson, Joshua N. Burton, Tomas A. Prolla, John R. Silber, Jay Shendure, and Jason H. Bielas, “Targeted Enrichment and High-Resolution Digital Profiling of Mitochondrial DNA Deletions in Human Brain,” Aging Cell, 2013.
- Jeff J. Doyle, “The promise of genomics for a “next generation” of advances in higher-level legume molecular systematics,” South African Journal of Botany, 2013.
- Monic Roengvoraphoj, Gregory J. Tsongalis, Konstantin H. Dragnev, and James R. Rigas, “Epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors as initial therapy for non-small cell lung cancer: Focus on epidermal growth factor receptor mutation testing and mutation-positive patients,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2013.
- Sp Daiger, Ls Sullivan, and Sj Bowne, “Genes and mutations causing retinitis pigmentosa,” Clinical Genetics, 2013.
- Elles M. J. Boon, and Brigitte H. W. Faas, “Benefits and limitations of whole genome versus targeted approaches for noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies,” Prenatal Diagnosis, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 563–568, 2013.
- Cs Ku, Dn Cooper, B Iacopetta, and Dh Roukos, “Integrating next-generation sequencing into the diagnostic testing of inherited cancer predisposition,” Clinical Genetics, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 2–6, 2013.
- Fei Chen, Mengxing Dong, Meng Ge, Lingxiang Zhu, Lufeng Ren, Guocheng Liu, and Rong Mu, “The History and Advances of Reversible Terminators Used in New Generations of Sequencing Technology,” Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 34–40, 2013.
- Ying Yang, Meng Xu, Qunfeng Luo, Jie Wang, and Huogen Li, “De novo transcriptome analysis of Liriodendron chinense petals and leaves by Illumina sequencing,” Gene, 2013.
- Roshan Padmanabhan, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Didier Raoult, and Pierre-Edouard Fournier, “Genomics and Metagenomics in Medical Microbiology,” Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2013.
- Fengqi Chang, and Marilyn M. Li, “Clinical Application of Amplicon-based Next-Generation Sequencing in Cancer,” Cancer Genetics, 2013.
- Agnese Lupo, Krisztina M. Papp-Wallace, Parham Sendi, Robert A. Bonomo, and Andrea Endimiani, “Non-phenotypic tests to detect and characterize antibiotic resistance mechanisms in Enterobacteriaceae,” Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease, 2013.
- Deirdre L. Church, “Principles of Capillary-Based Sequencing for Clinical Microbiologists,” Clinical Microbiology Newsletter, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 11–18, 2013.
- Manfred Kunz, Michael Dannemann, and Janet Kelso, “High-throughput sequencing of the melanoma genome,” Experimental Dermatology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2013.
- M. Thanigasalam, and P. Dananjayan, “BER Analysis of OFDM Receiver Using MMSE Channel Estimation Method with PTS for Different Subblocks,” International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, pp. 602–605, 2013.
- Ying-Chih Lin, Chin-Sheng Yu, and Yen-Jen Lin, “Enabling Large-Scale Biomedical Analysis in the Cloud,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Chun-Hung Richard Lin, Chun-Hao Wen, Ying-Chih Lin, Kuang-Yuan Tung, Rung-Wei Lin, and Chun-Yuan Lin, “A P2P Framework for Developing Bioinformatics Applications in Dynamic Cloud Environments,” International Journal of Genomics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Madhugiri Nageswara-Rao, Jaya R Soneji, Charles Kwit, and C Stewart, “Advances in biotechnology and genomics of switchgrass,” Biotechnology for Biofuels, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 77, 2013.