- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259349, 14 pages
Recent Advances in Imaging of Dopaminergic Neurons for Evaluation of Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Jiaan Village, Lungtan Township, Taoyuan 32546, Taiwan
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 27 January 2012
Academic Editor: David J. Yang
Copyright © 2012 Lie-Hang Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiacheng Liu, Maolin Qiu, R.Todd Constable, and Bruce E. Wexler, “Does baseline cerebral blood flow affect task-related blood oxygenation level dependent response in schizophrenia?,” Schizophrenia Research, vol. 140, no. 1-3, pp. 143–148, 2012.
- Naila Rasheed, and Abdullah Alghasham, “Central Dopaminergic System and Its Implications in Stress-Mediated Neurological Disorders and Gastric Ulcers: Short Review,” Advances in Pharmacological Sciences, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- S. Dalsgaard, P.B. Mortensen, M. Frydenberg, C.M. Maibing, M. Nordentoft, and P.H. Thomsen, “Association between Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in childhood and schizophrenia later in adulthood,” European Psychiatry, 2013.
- Matthias Vonmoos, Lea M. Hulka, Katrin H. Preller, Daniela Jenni, Markus R. Baumgartner, Rudolf Stohler, Karen I. Bolla, and Boris B. Quednow, “Cognitive dysfunctions in recreational and dependent cocaine users: Role of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, craving and early age at onset,” British Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 35–43, 2013.
- Sushil Sharma, Carolyn Seungyoun Moon, Azza Khogali, Ali Haidous, Anthony Chabenne, Comfort Ojo, Miriana Jelebinkov, Yousef Kurdi, and Manuchair Ebadi, “Biomarkers in Parkinson’s disease (recent update),” Neurochemistry International, 2013.
- Sang Su Kwak, Mikyoung Jeong, Ji Hye Choi, Daesoo Kim, Hyesun Min, Yoosik Yoon, Onyou Hwang, Gary G. Meadows, and Cheol O. Joe, “Amelioration of Behavioral Abnormalities in BH4-deficient Mice by Dietary Supplementation of Tyrosine,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Marjorie E. Gonzalez, Katherine Dinelle, Nasim Vafai, Nicole Heffernan, Jess McKenzie, Silke Appel-Cresswell, Martin J. McKeown, A. Jon Stoessl, and Vesna Sossi, “Novel spatial analysis method for PET images using 3D moment invariants: Applications to Parkinson's disease,” NeuroImage, vol. 68, pp. 11–21, 2013.
- Louis A. Schmidt, and Vladimir Miskovic, “A New Perspective on Temperamental Shyness: Differential Susceptibility to Endoenvironmental Influences,” Social and Personality Psychology Compass, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 141–157, 2013.
- Christine M. Sandiego, Nabeel Nabulsi, Shu-Fei Lin, David Labaree, Soheila Najafzadeh, Yiyun Huang, Kelly Cosgrove, and Richard E. Carson, “ Studies of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 radioligand [ 11 C]ABP688 with N -acetylcysteine challenge in rhesus monkeys ,” Synapse, 2013.
- Vidita Chopra, Kim Harley, Maureen Lahiff, and Brenda Eskenazi, “Association between phthalates and attention deficit disorder and learning disability in U.S. children, 6–15 years,” Environmental Research, 2013.
- Chahra Chbili, Fatma B’chir, Maha Ben Fredj, Bochra-Nourhène Saguem, Sana Ben Amor, Sofiene Ben Ammou, and Saad Saguem, “Effects of glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1 deletions on epilepsy risk among a Tunisian population,” Epilepsy Research, 2014.
- Ralf Brisch, Arthur Saniotis, Rainer Wolf, Hendrik Bielau, Hans-Gert Bernstein, Johann Steiner, Bernhard Bogerts, Anna Katharina Braun, Zbigniew Jankowski, Jaliya Kumaritlake, Maciej Henneberg, and Tomasz Gos, “The Role of Dopamine in Schizophrenia from a Neurobiological and Evolutionary Perspective: Old Fashioned, but Still in Vogue,” Frontiers in Psychiatry, vol. 5, 2014.
- Abdullah Alghasham, and Naila Rasheed, “Stress-mediated modulations in dopaminergic system and their subsequent impact on behavioral and oxidative alterations: An update,” Pharmaceutical Biology, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 368–377, 2014.
- Peter H. Hutson, Frank I. Tarazi, Manisha Madhoo, Craig Slawecki, and Ashwin A. Patkar, “Preclinical Pharmacology of Amphetamine: Implications for the Treatment of Neuropsychiatric Disorders,” Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014.