- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259693, 9 pages
All-trans-Retinoic Acid Ameliorated High Fat Diet-Induced Atherosclerosis in Rabbits by Inhibiting Platelet Activation and Inflammation
1Department of Cardiology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Anhui 230022, China
2Department of Hematology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Anhui 230601, China
3Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Anhui Medical University, Anhui 230032, China
Received 2 November 2011; Revised 21 December 2011; Accepted 21 December 2011
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2012 Birong Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laureane Nunes Masi, Amanda Roque Martins, José César Rosa Neto, Cátia Lira do Amaral, Amanda Rabello Crisma, Marco Aurélio Ramirez Vinolo, Edson Alves de Lima Júnior, Sandro Massao Hirabara, and Rui Curi, “Sunflower Oil Supplementation Has Proinflammatory Effects and Does Not Reverse Insulin Resistance in Obesity Induced by High-Fat Diet in C57BL/6 Mice,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Daisuke Kotake, Taiki Sato, and Noriyasu Hirasawa, “Retinoid signaling in pathological remodeling related to cardiovascular disease,” European Journal of Pharmacology, 2013.
- Ze-Ping Hu, Xiao-Ling Fang, Nan Fang, Xiao-Bian Wang, Hai-Yan Qian, Zhong Cao, Yuan Cheng, Bang-Ning Wang, and Wang Yuan, “Melatonin ameliorates vascular endothelial dysfunction, inflammation and atherosclerosis by suppressing the TLR4/NF-κB system in high fat-fed rabbits,” Journal of Pineal Research, 2013.
- Koro Gotoh, Takayuki Masaki, Seiichi Chiba, Hisae Ando, Kansuke Fujiwara, Takanobu Shimasaki, Yasuko Tawara, Ikuko Toyooka, Kentaro Shiraishi, Kimihiko Mitsutomi, Manabu Anai, Emi Itateyama, Junji Hiraoka, Kohei Aoki, Naoya Fukunaga, Tomoko Nawata, and Tetsuya Kakuma, “Effects of hydrophilic statins on renal tubular lipid accumulation in diet-induced obese mice,” Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 2013.
- Sergey M. Ivanov, Alexey A. Lagunin, Pavel V. Pogodin, Dmitry A. Filimonov, and Vladimir V. Poroikov, “Identification of Drug-Induced Myocardial Infarction-Related Protein Targets through the Prediction of Drug Target Interactions and Analysis of Biological Processes,” Chemical Research in Toxicology, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1263–1281, 2014.
- Heng Cao, Gao Wen, and Hongli Li, “Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in atherosclerosis,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1755–1760, 2014.