- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 272148, 14 pages
Bacterial Plasminogen Receptors: Mediators of a Multifaceted Relationship
Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute and School of Biological Sciences, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
Received 23 March 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Lindsey A. Miles
Copyright © 2012 Martina L. Sanderson-Smith et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J.P. McFadden, A. Powles, I. Kimber, and L. Fry, “Psoriasis and basement-membrane laminin,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 169, no. 3, pp. 718–719, 2013.
- Lourdes Fiiguera, Amaranta Gómez-Arreaza, and Luisana Avilán, “Parasitism in optima forma: exploiting the host fibrinolytic system for invasion,” Acta Tropica, 2013.