- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 291038, 15 pages
Potential Stemness of Frozen-Thawed Testicular Biopsies without Sperm in Infertile Men Included into the In Vitro Fertilization Programme
1Reproductive Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
2Institute for Anatomy and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, University of Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
3TATAA Biocenter, 41103 Göteborg, Sweden
4Laboratory of Gene Expression, Institute of Biotechnology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, 14220 Prague, Czech Republic
5Blood Transfusion Centre of Slovenia, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
6Institute for Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of Tübingen, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
Received 31 May 2011; Revised 28 October 2011; Accepted 30 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ji Wu
Copyright © 2012 Martin Stimpfel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Martin Stimpfel, Thomas Skutella, Branko Cvjeticanin, Marija Meznaric, Peter Dovc, Srdjan Novakovic, Petra Cerkovnik, Eda Vrtacnik-Bokal, and Irma Virant-Klun, “Isolation, characterization and differentiation of cells expressing pluripotent/multipotent markers from adult human ovaries,” Cell and Tissue Research, 2013.
- Won Yun Choi, Hwang Gyun Jeon, Young Chung, Jung Jin Lim, Dong Hyuk Shin, Jung Mo Kim, Byeong Seong Ki, Seung-Hun Song, Seong-Jun Choi, Keun-Hong Park, Sung Han Shim, Jisook Moon, Sung Jun Jung, Hyun Mi Kang, Seah Park, Hyung Min Chung, Jung Jae Ko, Kwang Yul Cha, Tae Ki Yoon, Haekwon Kim, and Dong Ryul Lee, “Isolation and Characterization of Novel, Highly Proliferative Human CD34/CD73-Double-Positive Testis-Derived Stem Cells for Cell Therapy,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 130503064111001, 2013.
- Jung Jin Lim, Hyung Joon Kim, Kye-Seong Kim, Jae Yup Hong, and Dong Ryul Lee, “In Vitro Culture-Induced Pluripotency of Human Spermatogonial Stem Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Irma Virant-Klun, Martin Stimpfel, Branko Cvjeticanin, Eda Vrtacnik-Bokal, and Thomas Skutella, “Small SSEA-4-positive cells from human ovarian cell cultures: Related to embryonic stem cells and germinal lineage?,” Journal of Ovarian Research, vol. 6, no. 1, 2013.
- Martin Stimpfel, Petra Cerkovnik, Srdjan Novakovic, Ales Maver, and Irma Virant-Klun, “Putative mesenchymal stem cells isolated from adult human ovaries,” Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 2014.
- Boback M. Berookhim, “Azoospermia due to Spermatogenic Failure,” Urologic Clinics of North America, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 97–+, 2014.
- Sabine Conrad, Hossein Azizi, Maryam Hatami, Mikael Kubista, Michael Bonin, Jörg Hennenlotter, Markus Renninger, and Thomas Skutella, “Differential Gene Expression Profiling of Enriched Human Spermatogonia after Short- and Long-Term Culture,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Edo Dzafic, Martin Stimpfel, Srdjan Novakovic, Petra Cerkovnik, and Irma Virant-Klun, “Expression of Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Related Genes and Plasticity of Aspirated Follicular Cells Obtained from Infertile Women,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.