- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 295167, 8 pages
Conditioned Medium from Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induces CD4+FOXP3+ Cells and Increases IL-10 Secretion
1Laboratory of Clinical Immunology, University Hospital “St. Ivan Rilski,” Medical University of Sofia, 15 Acad. Ivan Geshov Street, 1431 Sofia, Bulgaria
2Institute of Reproductive Health, Ob/Gyn Hospital “Dr. Shterev,” 25-31 Hristo Blagoev Street, 1330 Sofia, Bulgaria
3Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, Institute of Biology and Immunology of Reproduction, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 73 Tsarigradsko Shosse Street, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
4Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, University Hospital “Tsaritsa Yoanna,” Medical University of Sofia, 8 Byalo More Street, 1527 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 12 June 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ken-ichi Isobe
Copyright © 2012 Ekaterina Ivanova-Todorova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Trivia P. Frazier, Jeffrey M. Gimble, Indu Kheterpal, and Brian G. Rowan, “Impact of low oxygen on the secretome of Human Adipose-derived Stromal/stem Cell Primary Cultures,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Hyo-Young Park, Eun-Young Kim, Seung-Eun Lee, Hyun-Yong Choi, Jeremiah Jiman Moon, Min-Jee Park, Yeo-Jin Son, Jun-Beom Lee, Chang-Jin Jeong, Dong-Sun Lee, Key-Jung Riu, and Se-Pill Park, “Effect of human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal-stem-cell bioactive materials on porcine embryo development,” Molecular Reproduction and Development, 2013.
- Drenka Trivanovic, Slavko Mojsilovic, Vesna Ilic, Jelena Krstic, Aleksandra Jaukovic, Ivana Okic-Dordevic, Juan Francisco Santibanez, Gordana Jovcic, and Diana Bugarski, “Immunomodulatory capacity of human mesenchymal stem cells isolated from adipose tissue, dental pulp, peripheral blood and umbilical cord Wharton's jelly,” Central European Journal of Immunology, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 421–429, 2013.
- Shijia Zhang, Svitlana D. Danchuk, Ryan W. Bonvillain, Beibei Xu, Brittni A. Scruggs, Amy L. Strong, Julie A. Semon, Jeffrey M. Gimble, Aline M. Betancourt, Deborah E. Sullivan, and Bruce A. Bunnell, “Interleukin 6 Mediates the Therapeutic Effects of Adipose-Derived Stromal/Stem Cells in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury,” Stem Cells, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1616–1628, 2014.
- Dobroslav Kyurkchiev, Emanuil Naydenov, Kalina Tumangelova-Yuzeir, Ekaterina Ivanova-Todorova, Kalina Belemezova, Ivan Bochev, Krasimir Minkin, Milena Mourdjeva, Tsvetelina Velikova, Sevdalin Nachev, and Stanimir Kyurkchiev, “Cells Isolated from Human Glioblastoma Multiforme Express Progesterone-Induced Blocking Factor (PIBF),” Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology, 2014.