- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 305964, 8 pages
Quantitative Proteomic (iTRAQ) Analysis of 1st Trimester Maternal Plasma Samples in Pregnancies at Risk for Preeclampsia
1Department of Biomedicine, University Women's Hospital, 4031 Basel, Switzerland
2Biozentrum, University of Basel, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
3Laboratory for Prenatal Medicine, Department of Biomedicine, University Women's Hospital, Hebelstrasse 20, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Received 31 May 2011; Revised 26 December 2011; Accepted 28 December 2011
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2012 Varaprasad Kolla et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jacqueline E. Siljee, Esther J. Wortelboer, Maria P. H. Koster, Sandra Imholz, Wendy Rodenburg, Gerard H. A. Visser, Annemieke de Vries, Peter C. J. I. Schielen, and Jeroen L. A. Pennings, “Identification of interleukin-1 beta, but no other inflammatory proteins, as an early onset pre-eclampsia biomarker in first trimester serum by bead-based multiplexed immunoassays,” Prenatal Diagnosis, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Hyoung-Joo Lee, Seul-Ki Jeong, Keun Na, Min Jung Lee, Sun Hee Lee, Jong-Sun Lim, Hyun-Jeong Cha, Jin-Young Cho, Ja-Young Kwon, Hoguen Kim, Si Young Song, Jong Shin Yoo, Young Mok Park, Hail Kim, William S. Hancock, and Young-Ki Paik, “Comprehensive Genome-Wide Proteomic Analysis of Human Placental Tissue for the Chromosome-Centric Human Proteome Project,” Journal of Proteome Research, pp. 130214125341009, 2013.