- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 346761, 7 pages
Advancement in the Development of Models for Hepatitis C Research
1Department of Oral Biology, University of Florida, 1395 Center Drive, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
2Center for Orphan Autoimmune Disorders, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
3Department of Infectious Diseases and Pathology, University of Florida, 2015 SW 16th Avenue, Gainesville, Florida 32608-00881, USA
Received 18 January 2012; Accepted 2 April 2012
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2012 Wendy C. Carcamo and Cuong Q. Nguyen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Soya S. Sam, Heather B. Steinmetz, Gregory J. Tsongalis, Laura J. Tafe, and Joel A. Lefferts, “Validation of a solid-phase electrochemical array for genotyping hepatitis C virus,” Experimental and Molecular Pathology, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 18–22, 2013.
- Yan Xu, Wenqian Qi, Xu Wang, Ping Zhao, Yonggui Zhang, Qian Zhang, Shaoyou Qin, and Jiangbin Wang, “Pegylated interferon α-2a plus ribavirin for decompensated hepatitis C virus-related cirrhosis: relationship between efficacy and cumulative dose,” Liver International, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1522–1531, 2013.
- Yue Wang, “Scotomas in molecular virology and epidemiology of hepatitis C virus,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 44, pp. 7910–7921, 2013.
- Stephen A. Bustin, “The reproducibility of biomedical research: Sleepers awake,” Biomolecular Detection and Quantification, 2015.