- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354979, 6 pages
Ocriplasmin for Vitreoretinal Diseases
Retina Division, Jules Stein Eye Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 27 March 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: Lindsey A. Miles
Copyright © 2012 Irena Tsui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Querques, Codenotti, Maestranzi, De Benedetto, and Bandello, “Reply to Matonti et al,” Eye (Basingstoke), vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 778, 2013.
- F Matonti, J C Courjaret, S Nadeau, and D Denis, “Comment on ‘Vitreomacular traction syndrome: a comparison of treatment with intravitreal plasmin enzyme vs spontaneous vitreous separation without treatment’,” Eye, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 777–778, 2013.
- Lies De Groef, Inge Van Hove, Eline Dekeyster, and Ingeborg Stalmans, “MMPs in the Trabecular Meshwork: Promising Targets for Future Glaucoma Ther apies?,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 54, no. 12, pp. 7756–7763, 2013.
- Francesco Bandello, Carlo La Spina, and Maurizio Battaglia Parodi, “Management of macular edema from branch retinal vein occlusions,” Expert Review of Ophthalmology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 469–473, 2013.
- Carlo La Spina, Lorenzo Iuliano, Giovanni Fogliato, and Maurizio Battaglia Parodi, “Review and Perspectives on Pharmacological Vitreolysis,” Ophthalmologica, vol. 230, no. 4, pp. 179–185, 2013.