- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 365195, 6 pages
Role of Exogenous Nitric Oxide Donor in Treatment of Decompensated Hemorrhagic Shock in Normotensive and Hypertensive Rats
1Department of Physiology, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81746-73836, Iran
2Department of Physiology, Zabol University of Medical Sciences, Zabol, Iran
Received 11 March 2012; Revised 7 April 2012; Accepted 21 April 2012
Academic Editor: Rudi Beyaert
Copyright © 2012 Majid Khazaei and Babak Barmaki. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pedro Cabrales, “Examining and Mitigating Acellular Hemoglobin Vasoactivity,” Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol. 18, no. 17, pp. 2329–2341, 2013.
- Pedro Cabrales, and Marcos Intaglietta, “Blood Substitutes,” ASAIO Journal, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 337–354, 2013.