- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 368075, 8 pages
-Labeled Cystine-Knot Peptides Based on the Agouti-Related Protein for Targeting Tumor Angiogenesis
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200233, China
2Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS), Department of Radiology, Stanford Cancer Institute, and Bio-X Program, Canary Center at Stanford for Cancer Early Detection, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
3Department of Bioengineering, Stanford Cancer Institute, and Bio-X Program, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Received 14 December 2011; Revised 29 January 2012; Accepted 30 January 2012
Academic Editor: David J. Yang
Copyright © 2012 Lei Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Reinwarth, Daichi Nasu, Harald Kolmar, and Olga Avrutina, “Chemical Synthesis, Backbone Cyclization and Oxidative Folding of Cystine-k not Peptides - Promising Scaffolds for Applications in Drug Design,” Molecules, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 12533–12552, 2012.
- Lawrence A Stern, Brett A Case, and Benjamin J Hackel, “Alternative non-antibody protein scaffolds for molecular imaging of cancer,” Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering, 2013.
- Sarah J. Moore, Cheuk Lun Leung, Heidi K. Norton, and Jennifer R. Cochran, “Engineering Agatoxin, a Cystine-Knot Peptide from Spider Venom, as a Molecular Probe for In Vivo Tumor Imaging,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Bernhard Glotzbach, Michael Reinwarth, Niklas Weber, Sebastian Fabritz, Michael Tomaszowski, Heiko Fittler, Andreas Christmann, and Olga Avrutina, “Combinatorial Optimization of Cystine-Knot Peptides towards High-Affinity I nhibitors of Human Matriptase-1,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 10, 2013.
- Xiaohua Zhu, Jinbo Li, Yeongjin Hong, Richard H. Kimura, Xiaowei Ma, Hongguang Liu, Chunxia Qin, Xiang Hu, Thomas R. Hayes, Paul Benny, and Sanjiv Sam Gambhir, “Tc-99m-Labeled Cystine Knot Peptide Targeting Integrin alpha(v)beta(6) for Tumor SPECT Imaging,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1208–1217, 2014.