- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 376428, 8 pages
Antilisterial Activity of Nisin-Like Bacteriocin-Producing Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis Isolated from Traditional Sardinian Dairy Products
Department of Experimental Biology, Section of Hygiene, University of Cagliari, Cittadella Universitaria, S.S. 554, Km. 4,5, 09042 Monserrato, Italy
Received 30 November 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 Sofia Cosentino et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ling Zheng, Young-Min Bae, Kyu-Seok Jung, Sunggi Heu, and Sun-Young Lee, “Antimicrobial activity of natural antimicrobial substances against spoilage bacteria isolated from fresh produce,” Food Control, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 665–672, 2013.
- Lisa Quigley, Orla O'Sullivan, Catherine Stanton, Tom P. Beresford, R. Paul Ross, Gerald F. Fitzgerald, and Paul D. Cotter, “The complex microbiota of raw milk,” FEMS Microbiology Reviews, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 664–698, 2013.
- Rafael Chacon Ruiz Martinez, Monica Wachsman, Nicolas Ignacio Torres, Jean Guy LeBlanc, Svetoslav Dimitrov Todorov, and Bernadette Dora Gombossy de Melo Franco, “Biochemical, antimicrobial and molecular characterization of a noncytotoxic bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus plantarum ST71KS,” Food Microbiology, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 376–381, 2013.