- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 403987, 11 pages
Using Medical History Embedded in Biometrics Medical Card for User Identity Authentication: Privacy Preserving Authentication Model by Features Matching
Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Macau, Taipa, Macau
Received 20 December 2011; Accepted 25 December 2011
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Simon Fong and Yan Zhuang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Mohamed, D. Noureddine, and G. Noureddine, “Face and speech based multi-modal biometric authentication,” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 41–56, 2010.
- A. Jagadeesan, T. Thillaikkarasi, and K. Duraiswamy, “Cryptographic key generation from multiple biometric modalities: fusing minutiae with iris feature,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 16–26, 2010.
- N. Ann and T. Sotirios, “A study in authentication via electronic personal history questions,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS '10), pp. 63–70, June 2010.
- M. Nishigaki and K. Makoto, “A user authentication based on personal history- a user authentication system using E-mail history,” The Journal on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 18–23, 2007.
- C. J. Merz and P. Murthy, “UCI repository of machine learning database,” ftp://ftp.ics.uci.edu/pub/machine-learning-databases/.
- M. Ohsaki, H. Abe, S. Tsumoto, H. Yokoi, and T. Yamaguchi, “Evaluation of rule interestingness measures in medical knowledge discovery in databases,” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 177–196, 2007.
- A. Sakr and D. Mosa, “Dealing medical data with fundamentals of new artificial intelligence,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 4406–4417, 2010.
- A. Gupta, N. Kumar, and V. Bhatnagar, “Analysis of medical data using data mining and formal concept analysis, world academy of science,” Engineering and Technology, vol. 11, pp. 61–64, 2005.
- M. Strickert, F. M. Schleif, T. Villmann, and U. Seifferta, Unleashing Pearson Correlation for Faithful Analysis of Biomedical Data, Similarity-Based Clustering, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- M. Dash and H. Liu, “Feature selection for classification,” Intelligent Data Analysis, vol. 1, pp. 131–156, 1997.
- R. Abraham, J. B. Simha, and S. Iyengar, “Medical datamining with probabilistic classifiers,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT '07), 2007.
- K. Jaewoo and J. F. Naughton, “Schema matching using interattribute dependencies,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 20, no. 10, Article ID 4527243, pp. 1393–1407, 2008.
- Y. Hang and S. Fong, “Aerial root classifiers for predicting missing values in data stream decision tree classification,” in Proceedings of the SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM '11), vol. WS03, pp. 1–10, Mesa, April 2011.