- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406435, 8 pages
Small Interference RNA Targeting TLR4 Gene Effectively Attenuates Pulmonary Inflammation in a Rat Model
Department of Anesthesiology, Eastern Hepatobiliary Hospital, No. 225 Road Changhai, Shanghai 200433, China
Received 12 July 2011; Revised 17 October 2011; Accepted 28 October 2011
Academic Editor: Masamitsu Yamaguchi
Copyright © 2012 Feixiang Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandro M. Hirabara, Renata Gorjão, Marco A. Vinolo, Alice C. Rodrigues, Renato T. Nachbar, and Rui Curi, “Molecular Targets Related to Inflammation and Insulin Resistance and Potential Interventions,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Chang, Kim, Cho, Kim, Lee, Minai-Tehrani, Han, Chae, Cho, Yun, and Park, “Aerosol delivery of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1 effectively suppresses lung tumorigenesis in K-ras LA1 mice,” Cancer Gene Therapy, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 331–335, 2013.
- Jianling Gao, Ying Zhan, Jun Chen, and Lina Wang, “Triptolide ameliorates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in rats ,” European Journal of Medical Research, vol. 18, 2013.
- Niu Niu, Baolan Li, Ying Hu, Xuebing Li, Jie Li, and Haiqing Zhang, “Protective effects of scoparone against lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury,” International Immunopharmacology, 2014.
- Yin-Ching Chuang, Huey-Mei Shaw, Chi-Chung Chen, He-Jia Pan, Wei-Chih Lai, and Hui-Ling Huang, “Short-term glutamine supplementation decreases lung inflammation and the receptor for advanced glycation end-products expression in direct acute lung injury in mice,” Bmc Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Olivia M. Merkel, Israel Rubinstein, and Thomas Kissel, “siRNA Delivery to the Lung: What’s New?,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.