- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 410879, 7 pages
The Osteogenic Study of Tissue Engineering Bone with BMP2 and BMP7 Gene-Modified Rat Adipose-Derived Stem Cell
Center for Joint Surgery, South West Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, China
Received 20 March 2012; Revised 29 April 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editor: Jozef Anné
Copyright © 2012 Wang Qing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhong Fang, Qin Yang, Wei Xiong, Guang-hui Li, Hui Liao, Jun Xiao, and Feng Li, “Effect of CGRP-Adenoviral Vector Transduction on the Osteoblastic Differentiation of Rat Adipose-Derived Stem Cells,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Sema S. Hakki, Buket Bozkurt, Erdogan E. Hakki, Seyit Ali Kayis, Gizem Turac, Irem Yilmaz, and Erdal Karaoz, “Bone morphogenetic protein-2, -6, and -7 differently regulate osteogenic differentiation of human periodontal ligament stem cells,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 2013.
- Zhihui Mai, Zhuli Peng, Sihan Wu, Jinglan Zhang, Lin Chen, Huangyou Liang, Ding Bai, Guangmei Yan, and Hong Ai, “Single Bout Short Duration Fluid Shear Stress Induces Osteogenic Differentiation of MC3T3-E1 Cells via Integrin β1 and BMP2 Signaling Cross-Talk,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Faezeh Faghihi, and Mohamadreza Baghaban Eslaminejad, “The effect of nano-scale topography on osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells,” Biomedical Papers, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Fabrizio Michetti, and Wanda Lattanzi, “Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Cells for Bone Regereneration: State of the Art,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Marco Mravic, Bruno Péault, and Aaron W. James, “Current Trends in Bone Tissue Engineering,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.