- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 428498, 8 pages
Bacterial Artificial Chromosome Clones of Viruses Comprising the Towne Cytomegalovirus Vaccine
1Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Virginia Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University, 1101 E. Marshall Street, P.O. Box 980163, Richmond, VA 23298-0163, USA
2MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research, 8 Church Street, Glasgow G11 5JR, UK
3Department of Vaccine Research, Vical Incorporated, 10390 Pacific Center Court, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
4Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
Received 14 July 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: Paul W. Doetsch
Copyright © 2012 Xiaohong Cui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anders E. Lilja, and Peter W. Mason, “The next generation recombinant human cytomegalovirus vaccine candidates—Beyond gB,” Vaccine, vol. 30, no. 49, pp. 6980–6990, 2012.
- Xiaohong Cui, Ronzo Lee, Stuart P. Adler, and Michael A. McVoy, “Antibody inhibition of human cytomegalovirus spread in epithelial cell cultures,” Journal of Virological Methods, vol. 192, no. 1-2, pp. 44–50, 2013.
- Sukhada Bhave, Howard Elford, and Michael A. McVoy, “Ribonucleotide reductase inhibitors hydroxyurea, didox, and trimidox inhibit human cytomegalovirus replication in vitro and synergize with ganciclovir,” Antiviral Research, 2013.
- Vijayendra Dasari, Corey Smith, and Rajiv Khanna, “Recent advances in designing an effective vaccine to prevent cytomegalovirus-associated clinical diseases,” Expert Review of Vaccines, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 661–676, 2013.
- Dai Wang, and Tong-Ming Fu, “Progress on human cytomegalovirus vaccines for prevention of congenital infection and disease,” Current Opinion in Virology, vol. 6, pp. 13–23, 2014.
- Ying-Liang Duan, Han-Qing Ye, Anamaria G. Zavala, Cui-Qing Yang, Ling-Feng Miao, Bi-Shi Fu, Keun Seok Seo, Christian Davrinche, Min-Hua Luo, and Elizabeth A. Fortunato, “Maintenance of Large Numbers of Virus Genomes in Human Cytomegalovirus-Infected T98G Glioblastoma Cells,” Journal of Virology, vol. 88, no. 7, pp. 3861–3873, 2014.
- Tong-Ming Fu, Zhiqiang An, and Dai Wang, “Progress on pursuit of human cytomegalovirus vaccines for prevention of congenital infection and disease,” Vaccine, 2014.