- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 437920, 7 pages
The Plasminogen System in Regulating Stem Cell Mobilization
Joseph J. Jacobs Center for Thrombosis and Vascular Biology and Departments of Cardiovascular Medicine and Molecular Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 11 April 2012; Accepted 5 June 2012
Academic Editor: David M. Waisman
Copyright © 2012 Yanqing Gong and Jane Hoover-Plow. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gregor Leibundgut, Corey Scipione, Huiyong Yin, Matthias Schneider, Michael B. Boffa, Simone Green, Xiaohong Yang, Edward Dennis, Joseph L. Witztum, and Marlys L. Koschinsky, “Determinants of binding of oxidized phospholipids on apolipoprotein (a) and lipoprotein (a),” Journal of Lipid Research, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. 2815–2830, 2013.
- P. Alvarez, E. Carrillo, C. Vélez, F. Hita-Contreras, A. Martínez-Amat, F. Rodríguez-Serrano, H. Boulaiz, R. Ortiz, C. Melguizo, J. Prados, and A. Aránega, “Regulatory Systems in Bone Marrow for Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells Mobilization and Homing,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.