- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 462049, 10 pages
Artificial Chromosomes to Explore and to Exploit Biosynthetic Capabilities of Actinomycetes
Department of Science and Molecular and Biomolecular Technology, University of Palermo, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
Received 5 April 2012; Revised 20 June 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jozef Anné
Copyright © 2012 Rosa Alduina and Giuseppe Gallo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael M Schofield, and David H Sherman, “Meta-omic characterization of prokaryotic gene clusters for natural product biosynthesis,” Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 2013.
- Rosa Alduina, Giuseppe Gallo, Gianni Renzone, Tilmann Weber, Andrea Scaloni, and Anna M. Puglia, “ Novel Amycolatopsis balhimycina biochemical abilities unveiled by proteomics ,” FEMS Microbiology Letters, 2013.
- Yuriy Rebets, Elke Brötz, Bogdan Tokovenko, and Andriy Luzhetskyy, “Actinomycetes biosynthetic potential: how to bridge in silico and in vivo?,” Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, 2013.