- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 462543, 12 pages
Adipose Tissue Regeneration: A State of the Art
1Casadei Clinic, Via Olimpia 9, Mestre, 30174 Venezia, Italy
2Bioscience Institute, Via Rovereta 42, Falciano, 47891 San Marino, Italy
3Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Padova, Via G. Colombo 3, 35100 Padova, Italy
4Department of Neurosciences, University of Padova, Via Venezia 90, 35100 Padova, Italy
5Department of Experimental and Diagnostic Medicine, Section of General Pathology, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Inflammation (ICSI) and LTTA Center, University of Ferrara, 44121 Ferrara, Italy
Received 5 June 2012; Revised 7 July 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Liehr
Copyright © 2012 Alessandro Casadei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eriberto Bressan, Amedeo Carraro, Letizia Ferroni, Chiara Gardin, Luca Sbricoli, Riccardo Guazzo, Edoardo Stellini, Marco Roman, Paolo Pinton, Stefano Sivolella, and Barbara Zavan, “Nanotechnology to drive stem cell commitment,” Nanomedicine, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 469–486, 2013.
- Tianyi Wang, Janice H. Lai, Li-Hsin Han, Xinming Tong, and Fan Yang, “Chondrogenic Differentiation of Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells in Combinatorial Hydrogels Containing Cartilage Matrix Proteins with Decoupled Mechanical Stiffness,” Tissue Engineering Part A, pp. 140407112822007, 2014.
- Johanna Kober, Thorsten Laube, Torsten Walter, Sylvia Nuernberger, Elke Groenniger, Simone Broenneke, Ralf Wyrwa, Matthias Schnabelrauch, and Maike Keck, “Electrospun Poly(ester-Urethane)- and Poly(ester-Urethane-Urea) Fleeces as Promising Tissue Engineering Scaffolds for Adipose-Derived Stem Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.