- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 462543, 12 pages
Adipose Tissue Regeneration: A State of the Art
1Casadei Clinic, Via Olimpia 9, Mestre, 30174 Venezia, Italy
2Bioscience Institute, Via Rovereta 42, Falciano, 47891 San Marino, Italy
3Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Padova, Via G. Colombo 3, 35100 Padova, Italy
4Department of Neurosciences, University of Padova, Via Venezia 90, 35100 Padova, Italy
5Department of Experimental and Diagnostic Medicine, Section of General Pathology, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Inflammation (ICSI) and LTTA Center, University of Ferrara, 44121 Ferrara, Italy
Received 5 June 2012; Revised 7 July 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Liehr
Copyright © 2012 Alessandro Casadei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eriberto Bressan, Amedeo Carraro, Letizia Ferroni, Chiara Gardin, Luca Sbricoli, Riccardo Guazzo, Edoardo Stellini, Marco Roman, Paolo Pinton, Stefano Sivolella, and Barbara Zavan, “Nanotechnology to drive stem cell commitment,” Nanomedicine, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 469–486, 2013.
- Kshemendra Senarath-Yapa, Adrian McArdle, Andrea Renda, Michael T. Longaker, and Natalina Quarto, “Adipose-Derived Stem Cells: A Review of Signaling Networks Governing Cell Fate and Regenerative Potential in the Context of Craniofacial and Long Bone Skeletal Repair,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 9314–9330, 2014.
- Tianyi Wang, Janice H. Lai, Li-Hsin Han, Xinming Tong, and Fan Yang, “Chondrogenic Differentiation of Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells in Combinatorial Hydrogels Containing Cartilage Matrix Proteins with Decoupled Mechanical Stiffness,” Tissue Engineering Part A, pp. 140407112822007, 2014.
- Zhangsong Peng, Ziqing Dong, Qiang Chang, Weiqing Zhan, Zhaowei Zeng, Shengchang Zhang, and Feng Lu, “Tissue Engineering Chamber Promotes Adipose Tissue Regeneration in Adipose Tissue Engineering Models Through Induced Aseptic Inflammation,” Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods, pp. 140331113410001, 2014.
- Alfred Gugerell, Johanna Kober, Thorsten Laube, Torsten Walter, Sylvia Nuernberger, Elke Groenniger, Simone Broenneke, Ralf Wyrwa, Matthias Schnabelrauch, and Maike Keck, “Electrospun Poly(ester-Urethane)- and Poly(ester-Urethane-Urea) Fleeces as Promising Tissue Engineering Scaffolds for Adipose-Derived Stem Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- G. F. Nicoletti, F. De Francesco, F. D'Andrea, and G. A. Ferraro, “Methods and Procedures in Adipose Stem Cells: State of the Art and Perspective for Translation Medicine,” Journal of Cellular Physiology, vol. 230, no. 3, pp. 489–495, 2014.
- Zhe Li, Tiejun Qu, Chen Ding, Chi Ma, Hongchen Sun, Shirong Li, and Xiaohua Liu, “Injectable gelatin derivative hydrogels with sustained vascular endothelial growth factor release for induced angiogenesis,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Xinlin Yang, Ching-Ju Li, Yueping Wan, Pinar Smith, Guowei Shang, and Quanjun Cui, “Antioxidative fullerol promotes osteogenesis of human adipose-derived stem cells,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 9, pp. 4023–4031, 2014.
- Valentina Mitran, Madalina Georgiana Albu, Eugeniu Vasile, Anisoara Cimpean, and Marieta Costache, “Dose-related effects of sericin on preadipocyte behavior within collagen/sericin hybrid scaffolds,” Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 2015.
- Katharina Wittmann, Susanne Dietl, Natalie Ludwig, Oliver Berberich, Christiane Hoefner, Katharina Storck, Torsten Blunk, and Petra Bauer-Kreisel, “Engineering Vascularized Adipose Tissue Using the Stromal-Vascular Fraction and Fibrin Hydrogels,” Tissue Engineering Part A, pp. 150303081602002, 2015.
- K Storck, J Ell, S Regn, B Rittler-Ungetüm, H Mayer, T Schantz, D Müller, and M Buchberger, “Optimization of in vitro cultivation strategies for human adipocyte derived stem cells,” Adipocyte, pp. 1–7, 2015.