- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 504037, 10 pages
Long-Term Left Ventricular Remodelling in Rat Model of Nonreperfused Myocardial Infarction: Sequential MR Imaging Using a 3T Clinical Scanner
1MRC/UCT Medical Imaging Research Unit, Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa
2Cardiovascular Research Unit, Chris Barnard Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa
3Division of Radiodiagnosis, Stellenbosch University, Matieland 7602, South Africa
4Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
5Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
6Centre for Research in Computational and Applied Mechanics, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch 7701, South Africa
7Centre for High Performance Computing, Rosebank 7700, South Africa
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: M. Piacentini
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad G. Saleh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thomas Franz, Mazin S. Sirry, Neil H. Davies, Karen Kadner, Laura Dubuis, Muhammad G. Saleh, Ernesta M. Meintjes, Bruce S. Spottiswoode, and Peter Zilla, “Micro-structurally detailed model of a therapeutic hydrogel injectate in a rat biventricular cardiac geometry for computational simulations,” Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Robert Manka, Cosima Jahnke, Thomas Hucko, Thore Dietrich, Rolf Gebker, Bernhard Schnackenburg, Kristof Graf, and Ingo Paetsch, “Reproducibility of small animal cine and scar cardiac magnetic resonance imaging using a clinical 3.0 tesla system,” Bmc Medical Imaging, vol. 13, 2013.
- Martin Krämer, Karl-Heinz Herrmann, Judith Biermann, Sebastian Freiburger, Michael Schwarzer, and Jürgen R. Reichenbach, “Self-gated cardiac Cine MRI of the rat on a clinical 3 T MRI system,” NMR in Biomedicine, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 162–167, 2014.