- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 504037, 10 pages
Long-Term Left Ventricular Remodelling in Rat Model of Nonreperfused Myocardial Infarction: Sequential MR Imaging Using a 3T Clinical Scanner
1MRC/UCT Medical Imaging Research Unit, Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa
2Cardiovascular Research Unit, Chris Barnard Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa
3Division of Radiodiagnosis, Stellenbosch University, Matieland 7602, South Africa
4Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
5Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
6Centre for Research in Computational and Applied Mechanics, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch 7701, South Africa
7Centre for High Performance Computing, Rosebank 7700, South Africa
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: M. Piacentini
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad G. Saleh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
1. 4_weeks_infarcted_rat_4_chamber.avi: A movie showing long-axis view of infarcted rat heart 4 weeks after surgery. Wall thinning is observed at the anterior segment of the heart.
2. 4_weeks_infarcted_rat_shortaxis.avi: A movie showing short-axis view of infarcted rat heart 4 weeks after surgery. Wall thinning is observed at the anterior segment of the heart.
3. 4_weeks_sham_rat_4_chamber.avi: A movie showing long-axis view of sham rat.
4. 4_weeks_sham_rat_shortaxis.avi: A movie showing short-axis view of sham rat.