- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506159, 7 pages
Temporal and Quantitative Analysis of Atherosclerotic Lesions in Diet-Induced Hypercholesterolemic Rabbits
1Research Institute of Atherosclerotic Disease, Xi’an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Xi'an 710061, China
2Department of Molecular Pathology, University of Yamanashi, Chuo 409-3898, Japan
3Key Laboratory of Environment and Genes Related to Diseases of the Education Ministry, Xi’an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shaanxi, Xi'an 710061, China
Received 23 July 2011; Revised 24 November 2011; Accepted 12 December 2011
Academic Editor: George E. Plopper
Copyright © 2012 Qi Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Hidalgo, L. Tello, and E. F. Toro, “Numerical and analytical study of an atherosclerosis inflammatory disease model,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, 2013.
- Soha S. Essawy, Dina M. Abo-elmatty, Nabila M. Ghazy, Jihan M. Badr, and Olov Sterner, “Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Marrubium alysson extracts in high cholesterol-fed rabbits,” Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013.
- Xiao Zou, Haijun Wang, Lili Cai, Kailiang Li, Wei Zhang, Yu Ding, and Quanjin Si, “Effects of Serum Lipid Smoothness on the Progression and Vulnerability of Atherosclerotic Plaques in Rabbits,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.