- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 507294, 9 pages
Bioequivalence and Population Pharmacokinetic Modeling of Two Forms of Antibiotic, Cefuroxime Lysine and Cefuroxime Sodium, after Intravenous Infusion in Beagle Dogs
1School of Pharmacy, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Shenyang 110016, China
2Department of Pharmacy, Beijing Tiantan Hospital Affiliated to Capital Medical University, Beijing 100050, China
Received 22 January 2012; Accepted 14 May 2012
Academic Editor: Andre Van Wijnen
Copyright © 2012 Longshan Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefano Porzio, “Application of population pharmacokinetics for preclinical safety and efficacy studies,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 16, pp. 2053–2069, 2013.
- Longshan Zhao, Qing Li, Heyun Zhu, Xiaohui Chen, and Kaishun Bi, “Determination of cefuroxime lysine in rat brain microdialysates by ultra-fast liquid chromatography with UV and tandem mass spectrometry: application to an acute toxicokinetic study,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1199–1204, 2014.
- G. A. Albarellos, L. Montoya, P. M. Lorenzini, S. M. Passini, M. P. Lupi, and M. F. Landoni, “Pharmacokinetics of cefuroxime after intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous administration to dogs,” Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2015.