- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 519723, 6 pages
Security Analysis and Enhancements of an Effective Biometric-Based Remote User Authentication Scheme Using Smart Cards
Division of Computer and Media Information Engineering, Kangnam University,
111, Gugal-dong, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyounggi-do, 446-702, Republic of Korea
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Younghwa An. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nadia M. G. Al-Saidi, Mohamad Rushdan Md. Said, and Wan Ainun M. Othman, “Password Authentication Based on Fractal Coding Scheme,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Saru Kumari, Mridul K. Gupta, Muhammad Khurram Khan, and Xiong Li, “An improved timestamp-based password authentication scheme: comments, cryptanalysis, and improvement,” Security and Communication Networks, 2013.
- Martin Drahansky, Michal Dolezel, Jan Vana, Eva Brezinova, Jaegeol Yim, and Kyubark Shim, “New Optical Methods for Liveness Detection on Fingers,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Muhammad Khurram Khan, and Saru Kumari, “An Improved Biometrics-Based Remote User Authentication Scheme with User Anonymity,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Shin-Yan Chiou, “Secure Method for Biometric-Based Recognition with Integrated Cryptographic Functions,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Liling Cao, and Wancheng Ge, “Analysis and improvement of a multi-factor biometric authentication scheme,” Security and Communication Networks, 2014.
- Xiong Li, Jianwei Niu, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Junguo Liao, and Xiaoke Zhao, “Robust three-factor remote user authentication scheme with key agreement for multimedia systems,” Security and Communication Networks, 2014.
- Li Jiping, Ding Yaoming, Xiong Zenggang, and Liu Shouyin, “An Improved Biometric-Based User Authentication Scheme for C/S System,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.