- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541245, 7 pages
Nuclear Expression of a Mitochondrial DNA Gene: Mitochondrial Targeting of Allotopically Expressed Mutant ATP6 in Transgenic Mice
Department of Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, 212 Samford Hall, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Received 10 January 2012; Revised 13 April 2012; Accepted 16 April 2012
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2012 David A. Dunn and Carl A. Pinkert. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. Jane Farrar, Naomi Chadderton, Paul F. Kenna, and Sophia Millington-Ward, “Mitochondrial disorders: aetiologies, models systems, and candidate therapies,” Trends in Genetics, 2013.
- Matthew V. Cannon, Michael H. Irwin, and Carl A. Pinkert, “Mitochondrially-Imported RNA in Drug Discovery,” Drug Development Research, 2015.
- Hélène Cwerman-Thibault, Sébastien Augustin, Christophe Lechauve, Jessica Ayache, Sami Ellouze, José-Alain Sahel, and Marisol Corral-Debrinski, “Nuclear expression of mitochondrial ND4 leads to the protein assembling in complex I and prevents optic atrophy and visual loss,” Molecular Therapy — Methods & Clinical Development, vol. 2, pp. 15003, 2015.