- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 546021, 5 pages
Secure Remote Health Monitoring with Unreliable Mobile Devices
Myongji University, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 449-728, Republic of Korea
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Minho Shin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. E. Detmer, “Building the national health information infrastructure for personal health, health care services, public health, and research,” BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, vol. 3, article 1, 2003.
- A. D. Jurik and A. C. Weaver, “Remote medical monitoring,” Computer, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 96–99, 2008.
- S. L. Dimmick, S. G. Burgiss, S. Robbins, D. Black, B. Jarnagin, and M. Anders, “Outcomes of an integrated telehealth network demonstration project,” Telemedicine Journal and E-Health, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 13–23, 2003.
- V. Stanford, “Pervasive health care applications face tough security challenges,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 8–12, 2002.
- J. Sriram, M. Shin, D. Kotz, A. Rajan, M. Sastry, and M. Yarvis, “Challenges in data quality assurance in pervasive health monitoring systems,” in Future of Trust in Computing. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, D. Gawrock, H. Reimer, A. R. Sadeghi, and C. Vishik, Eds., 2009.
- A. K. Ghosh and T. M. Swaminatha, “Software security and privacy risks in mobile e-commerce,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 51–57, 2001.
- B. Schneier, “The psychology of security,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 50, no. 5, p. 128, 2007.
- Mobile Phone Work Group, Trusted Computing Group, https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/groups/mobile.
- TCG Mobile Trusted Module Specification, “Revision 1,” https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/specs/mobilephone/tcg-mobile-trustedmodule- 1.0.pdf.
- Y. Han, “Bioworks: a workflow system for automation of bioinformatics analysis processes,” International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 59–68, 2011.
- A. Giani, T. Roosta, and S. Sastry, “Integrity checker for wireless sensor networks in health care applications,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare, PervasiveHealth, pp. 135–138, February 2008.
- A. Baig, A. Bouridane, F. Kurugollu, and G. Qu, “Fingerprint—Iris fusion based identification system using a single hamming distance matcher,” International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 46–58, 2009.
- J. Pedraza, M. A. Patricio, A. de Asís, and J. M. Molina, “Privacy and legal requirements for developing biometric identification software in context-based applications,” International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 13–24, 2010.
- J. O'Donoghue, J. Herbert, R. Fensli, and S. Dineen, “Sensor validation within a pervasive medical environment,” in Proceedings of the 5th IEEE Conference on Sensors, pp. 972–975, October 2006.
- C. M. Chen, H. Agrawal, M. Cochinwala, and D. Rosenbluth, “Stream query processing for healthcare bio-sensor applications,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '04), pp. 791–794, April 2004.
- C. Peter, E. Ebert, and H. Beikirch, “A wearable multi-sensor system for mobile acquisition of emotion-related physiological data,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII '05), J. Tao, T. Tan, and R. W. Picard, Eds., vol. 3784 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 691–698, Springer, 2005.
- C. Thomas and N. Balakrishnan, “Mathematical analysis of sensor fusion for intrusion detection systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks and Workshops (COMSNETS '09), January 2009.
- W. Mann and S. Helal, “Smart phones for the elders: boosting the intelligence of smart homes,” in Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop Automation as Caregiver: The Role of Intelligent Technology in Elder Care, pp. 74–79, AAAI Press, 2002.
- C. Clavier, “Side channel analysis for reverse engineering (SCARE)—an improved attack against a secret A3/A8 GSM algorithm Cryptology ePrint Archive,” Report 2004/049, 2004.
- Giesecke and devrient gmbh, 2011, http://www.gi-de.com/.