- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 564259, 21 pages
Cell Surface Remodeling by Plasmin: A New Function for an Old Enzyme
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Received 2 May 2012; Accepted 1 June 2012
Academic Editor: Lindsey A. Miles
Copyright © 2012 Elena I. Deryugina and James P. Quigley. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B Casar, I Rimann, H Kato, S J Shattil, J P Quigley, and E I Deryugina, “In vivo cleaved CDCP1 promotes early tumor dissemination via complexing with activated β1 integrin and induction of FAK/PI3K/Akt motility signaling,” Oncogene, 2012.
- A G Stewart, Y C Xia, T Harris, S Royce, J A Hamilton, and M Schuliga, “Plasminogen-stimulated airway smooth muscle cell proliferation is mediated by urokinase and annexin A2, involving plasmin-activated cell signalling,” British Journal of Pharmacology, 2013.
- Anat Klein-Goldberg, Shelly Maman, and Isaac P. Witz, “The role played by the microenvironment in site-specific metastasis,” Cancer Letters, 2013.
- Nicolas Etique, Laurie Verzeaux, Stéphane Dedieu, and Hervé Emonard, “LRP-1: A Checkpoint for the Extracellular Matrix Proteolysis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.