- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568567, 11 pages
Patient-Derived Xenografts of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer: Resurgence of an Old Model for Investigation of Modern Concepts of Tailored Therapy and Cancer Stem Cells
1Tumor Genomics Unit, Department of Experimental Oncology and Molecular Medicine, IRCCS Foundation National Cancer Institute, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
2Molecular Pharmacology Unit, Department of Experimental Oncology and Molecular Medicine, IRCCS Foundation National Cancer Institute, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
3Thoracic Surgery Unit, Department of Surgery, IRCCS Foundation National Cancer Institute, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
Received 28 December 2011; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2012 Massimo Moro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hyang Sook Seol, Young-Ah Suh, Young-joon Ryu, Hyun Jung Kim, Sung Min Chun, Deuk Chae Na, Hiroshi Fukamachi, Seong-Yun Jeong, Eun Kyung Choi, and Se Jin Jang, “A patient-derived xenograft mouse model generated from primary cultured cells recapitulates patient tumors phenotypically and genetically,” Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2013.
- Seema Jamil, Isabell Hultman, Jessica Cedervall, Rouknuddin Q. Ali, Gabriel Fuchs, Bengt Gustavsson, Jurate Asmundsson, Bengt Sandstedt, Per Kogner, and Lars Ährlund-Richter, “ Tropism of the in situ growth from biopsies of childhood neuroectodermal tumors following transplantation into experimental teratoma ,” International Journal of Cancer, 2013.