- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601549, 14 pages
Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in Craniofacial Surgery: Current Techniques, Clinical Experiences, and the Future of Personalized Stem Cell Therapy
1Laboratory of Craniofacial Biology and Development, Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 South Maryland Avenue, MC 3079, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
2Molecular Oncology Laboratory, Department of Surgery, University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 South Maryland Avenue, MC 3079, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Received 16 June 2012; Accepted 16 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ji Wu
Copyright © 2012 Kristofer E. Chenard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jonathan Z. Baskin, and Steven J. Eppell, “A selected review of the recent advances in craniomaxillofacial bone tissue engineering,” Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 389–395, 2013.
- Pedro E. Santiago, Lindsay A. Schuster, and Daniel Levy-Bercowski, “Management of the Alveolar Cleft,” Clinics in Plastic Surgery, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 219–232, 2014.