- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601560, 10 pages
Adult Bone Marrow: Which Stem Cells for Cellular Therapy Protocols in Neurodegenerative Disorders?
1GIGA-Neurosciences, University of Liège, 4000 Liège, Belgium
2GIGA-Development, Stem cells and Regeneative Medicine, University of Liège, 4000 Liège, Belgium
3Neurology Department, CHU, 4000 Liège, Belgium
Received 11 July 2011; Accepted 21 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ken-ichi Isobe
Copyright © 2012 Sabine Wislet-Gendebien et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yue Huang, Cheng Chang, Jiewen Zhang, and Xiaoqun Gao, “Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells increase dopamine synthesis in t he injured striatum,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 7, no. 34, pp. 2653–2662, 2012.
- Stefano Cagnin, Elisa Cimetta, Carlotta Guiducci, Paolo Martini, and Gerolamo Lanfranchi, “Overview of Micro- and Nano-Technology Tools for Stem Cell Applications: Mi cropatterned and Microelectronic Devices,” Sensors, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 15947–15982, 2012.
- Annette Schmidt, Michael Scherer, Horst Thiermann, and Dirk Steinritz, “Mesenchymal Stem Cells are highly resistant to sulfur mustard,” Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2013.
- Rui Wu, Na Wang, Min Li, Wenqiao Zang, and Yuming Xu, “Experimental study on the facilitative effects of miR-125b on the differentiation of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into neuron-like cells,” Cell Biology International, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 812–819, 2013.