- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 604076, 9 pages
Distribution of Genes and Repetitive Elements in the Diabrotica virgifera virgifera Genome Estimated Using BAC Sequencing
1Corn Insects and Crop Genetics Research Unit, ARS, USDA, Ames, IA 50011, USA
2Department of Entomology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
3Department of Entomology, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68583, USA
4University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61801, USA
5North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory, Brookings, ARS, USDA, SD 57006, USA
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Lim
Copyright © 2012 Brad S. Coates et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Wang, B. S. Coates, H. Chen, T. W. Sappington, T. Guillemaud, and B. D. Siegfried, “ Role of a gamma-aminobutryic acid (GABA) receptor mutation in the evolution and spread of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera resistance to cyclodiene insecticides ,” Insect Molecular Biology, 2013.
- Raja Sekhar Nandety, Shizuo G. Kamita, Bruce D. Hammock, and Bryce W. Falk, “Sequencing and De Novo Assembly of the Transcriptome of the Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter (Homalodisca vitripennis),” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Brad S. Coates, “Assembly and annotation of full mitochondrial genomes for the corn rootworm species, Diabrotica virgifera virgifera and Diabrotica barberi (Insecta: Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), using Next Generation Sequence data,” Gene, vol. 542, no. 2, pp. 190–197, 2014.
- Lex E. Flagel, Raman Bansal, Randall A. Kerstetter, Mao Chen, Matthew Carroll, Ronald Flannagan, Thomas Clark, Barry S. Goldman, and Andy P. Michel, “Western corn rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera) transcriptome assembly and genomic analysis of population structure,” Bmc Genomics, vol. 15, 2014.
- Brad S. Coates, Lisa M. Fraser, B. Wade French, and Thomas W. Sappington, “Proliferation and copy number variation of BEL-like long terminal repeat retrotransposons within the Diabrotica virgifera virgifera genome,” Gene, vol. 534, no. 2, pp. 362–370, 2014.