- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 610952, 7 pages
BMP9-Induced Osteogenetic Differentiation and Bone Formation of Muscle-Derived Stem Cells
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, No. 76 Linjiang Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400010, China
Received 15 July 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ken-ichi Isobe
Copyright © 2012 Li Xiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laurens J. Baardewijk, Jacob Ende, Suzanne Lissenberg-Thunnissen, Loes M. Romijn, Lukas J. A. C. Hawinkels, Cornelis F. M. Sier, and Inger B. Schipper, “Circulating bone morphogenetic protein levels and delayed fracture healing,” International Orthopaedics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 523–527, 2012.
- Xiao Zhang, Jing Guo, Yongsheng Zhou, and Gang Wu, “The Roles of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and Their Signaling in the Osteogenesis of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells,” Tissue Engineering Part B: Reviews, pp. 130809085937002, 2013.
- Sema S. Hakki, Buket Bozkurt, Erdogan E. Hakki, Seyit Ali Kayis, Gizem Turac, Irem Yilmaz, and Erdal Karaoz, “Bone morphogenetic protein-2, -6, and -7 differently regulate osteogenic differentiation of human periodontal ligament stem cells,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 2013.