- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 639562, 8 pages
Detection of Canonical Hedgehog Signaling in Breast Cancer by 131-Iodine-Labeled Derivatives of the Sonic Hedgehog Protein
1Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, Christiana Care Hospital, Newark, DE 19713, USA
2RadioMedix, Inc., Houston, TX 77042, USA
3Department of Experimental Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
4Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 70030, USA
5Department of Biological Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
Received 29 February 2012; Revised 23 April 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editor: Lie-Hang Shen
Copyright © 2012 Jennifer Sims-Mourtada et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei-Qiang Tang, Yan Hei, Li Kang, and Li-Hua Xiao, “Heparanase-1 and components of the hedgehog signalling pathway are increased in untreated alveolar orbital rhabdomyosarcoma,” Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 2013.
- Jianjun Lei, Lin Fan, Guangbing Wei, Xin Chen, Wanxing Duan, Qinhong Xu, Wei Sheng, Kang Wang, and Xuqi Li, “Gli-1 is crucial for hypoxia-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition and invasion of breast cancer,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Daniel Smith, Fanlin Kong, David Yang, Richard Larson, Jennifer Sims-Mourtada, and Wendy A. Woodward, “Patched Targeting Peptides for Imaging and Treatment of Hedgehog Positive Breast Tumors,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Arwa Flemban, and David Qualtrough, “The Potential Role of Hedgehog Signaling in the Luminal/Basal Phenotype of Breast Epithelia and in Breast Cancer Invasion and Metastasis,” Cancers, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1863–1884, 2015.
- Brian Callahan, and Chunyu Wang, “Hedgehog Cholesterolysis: Specialized Gatekeeper to Oncogenic Signaling,” Cancers, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 2037–2053, 2015.