- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 656428, 10 pages
Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors in Regulation of Cytochromes P450: New Way to Overcome Multidrug Resistance?
1Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Palacky University, Hnevotinska 3, 775 15 Olomouc, Czech Republic
2Laboratory of Molecular Pathology, Department of Clinical and Molecular Pathology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Palacky University, Hnevotinska 3, 775 15 Olomouc, Czech Republic
Received 12 June 2012; Revised 16 August 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Soldano Ferrone
Copyright © 2012 Katerina Cizkova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shivani Ruparel, Kenneth M. Hargreaves, Michael Eskander, Spencer Rowan, Jose F.A. de Almeida, Linda Roman, and Michael A. Henry, “Oxidized linoleic acid metabolite–cytochrome P450 system is active in biopsy samples from patients with inflammatory dental pain,” Pain, 2013.