- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 673096, 6 pages
miRNA589 Regulates Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Human Peritoneal Mesothelial Cells
1Department of Nephrology and Renal Institute, The Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410013, China
2Department of Nephrology and Renal Institute, The Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410011, China
3Department of Pathology and Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Received 24 April 2012; Revised 30 June 2012; Accepted 12 July 2012
Academic Editor: Gary E. Gallick
Copyright © 2012 Ke Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qin Zhou, Man Yang, Hui Yao Lan, and Xueqing Yu, “miR-30a Negatively Regulates TGF-β1–Induced Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Peritoneal Fibrosis by Targeting Snai1,” The American Journal of Pathology, 2013.
- Hong Liu, Ning Zhang, and Da Tian, “MiR-30b is involved in methylglyoxal-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition of peritoneal mesothelial cells in rats,” Cellular & Molecular Biology Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 315–329, 2014.
- Steven E. Mutsaers, Kimberly Birnie, Sally Lansley, Sarah E. Herrick, Chuan-Bian Lim, and Cecilia M. PrÃªle, “Mesothelial cells in tissue repair and fibrosis,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Li Xiao, Xun Zhou, Fuyou Liu, Chun Hu, Xuejing Zhu, Ying Luo, Ming Wang, Xiaoxuan Xu, Shikun Yang, Yashpal S Kanwar, and Lin Sun, “MicroRNA-129-5p modulates epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition by targeting SIP1 and SOX4 during peritoneal dialysis,” Laboratory Investigation, 2015.
- Fan Lin, Xu Wu, Huidi Zhang, Xiaohan You, Zhoucang Zhang, Rongrong Shao, and Chaoxing Huang, “A microrna screen to identify regulators of peritoneal fibrosis in a rat model of peritoneal dialysis,” BMC Nephrology, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Yoshiyuki Morishita, Hiromichi Yoshizawa, Minami Watanabe, Reika Imai, Toshimi Imai, Ichiro Hirahara, Tetsu Akimoto, Susumu Ookawara, Shigeaki Muto, and Daisuke Nagata, “MicroRNA Expression Profiling in Peritoneal Fibrosis,” Translational Research, 2015.
- Melisa Lopez-Anton, Timothy Bowen, and Robert H. Jenkins, “microRNA Regulation of Peritoneal Cavity Homeostasis in Peritoneal Dialysis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.