- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 692609, 11 pages
Animal Models of Glaucoma
1Department of Ophthalmology, Summa Health System, Akron, OH 44304, USA
2Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
3Research Department, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 7191, Riyadh 11462, Saudi Arabia
Received 16 January 2012; Revised 27 February 2012; Accepted 29 February 2012
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2012 Rachida A. Bouhenni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ankur Gupta, “Leptin as a Neuroprotective agent in Glaucoma,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- K Namekata, A Kimura, K Kawamura, X Guo, C Harada, K Tanaka, and T Harada, “Dock3 attenuates neural cell death due to NMDA neurotoxicity and oxidative stress in a mouse model of normal tension glaucoma,” Cell Death and Differentiation, 2013.
- Mike O. Karl, “The potential of stem cell research for the treatment of neuronal damage in glaucoma,” Cell and Tissue Research, 2013.