- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 693848, 11 pages
Production of Chemoenzymatic Catalyzed Monoepoxide Biolubricant: Optimization and Physicochemical Characteristics
School of Chemical Sciences and Food Technology, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi, 43600 Selangor, Malaysia
Received 26 July 2011; Revised 22 August 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: Rumiana Koynova
Copyright © 2012 Jumat Salimon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nadia Salih, Jumat Salimon, Emad Yousif, and Bashar Abdullah, “Biolubricant basestocks from chemically modified plant oils: ricinoleic acid based-tetraesters,” Chemistry Central Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 128, 2013.
- Bashar Mudhaffar Abdullah, Rahimi M. Yusop, and Nadia Salih, “Synthesis, reactivity and application studies for different biolubricants,” Chemistry Central Journal, vol. 8, 2014.