- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 719402, 18 pages
Rapid Molecular Detection Methods for Arboviruses of Livestock of Importance to Northern Europe
1Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency, Woodham Lane, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 3NB, UK
2National Centre for Zoonoses Research, University of Liverpool, Leahurst Chester High Road, Neston CH64 7TE, UK
Received 28 July 2011; Revised 14 October 2011; Accepted 25 October 2011
Academic Editor: Roy A. Hall
Copyright © 2012 Nicholas Johnson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Kolodziejek, K. Pachler, H. Bin, E. Mendelson, L. Shulman, L. Orshan, and N. Nowotny, “Barkedji virus, a novel mosquito-borne flavivirus identified in Culex perexiguus mosquitoes, Israel, 2011,” Journal of General Virology, vol. 94, no. Pt_11, pp. 2449–2457, 2013.
- A. Hildebrandt, J. S. Gray, and K.-P. Hunfeld, “Human Babesiosis in Europe: what clinicians need to know,” Infection, 2013.
- Reza Zolfaghari Emameh, Leo Syrjänen, Harlan Barker, Claudiu T. Supuran, and Seppo Parkkila, “ Drosophila melanogaster : a model organism for controlling Dipteran vectors and pests ,” Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- L. Mackenzie-Impoinvil, D. E. Impoinvil, S. E. Galbraith, R. J. Dillon, H. Ranson, N. Johnson, A. R. Fooks, T. Solomon, and M. Baylis, “ Evaluation of a temperate climate mosquito, Ochlerotatus detritus ( Aedes detritus ), as a potential vector of Japanese encephalitis virus ,” Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 2014.
- C. L. Jeffries, K. L. Mansfield, L. P. Phipps, P. R. Wakeley, R. Mearns, A. Schock, S. Bell, A. C. Breed, A. R. Fooks, and N. Johnson, “Louping ill virus: an endemic tick-borne disease of Great Britain,” Journal of General Virology, vol. 95, no. Pt_5, pp. 1005–1014, 2014.
- N. De Regge, R. De Deken, C. Fassotte, B. Losson, I. Deblauwe, M. Madder, P. Vantieghem, M. Tomme, F. Smeets, and A. B. Cay, “ Culicoides monitoring in Belgium in 2011: analysis of spatiotemporal abundance, species diversity and Schmallenberg virus detection ,” Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 2015.
- Yu Yang, Lindsey S. Garver, Karen M. Bingham, Jun Hang, Ryan C. Jochirn, Silas A. Davidson, Jason H. Richardson, and Richard G. Jarman, “Feasibility of Using the Mosquito Blood Meal for Rapid and Efficient Human and Animal Virus Surveillance and Discovery,” American Journal Of Tropical Medicine And Hygiene, vol. 93, no. 6, pp. 1377–1382, 2015.