- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 754527, 8 pages
Acanthus ebracteatus Vahl. Ethanol Extract Enhancement of the Efficacy of the Collagen Scaffold in Wound Closure: A Study in a Full-Thickness-Wound Mouse Model
1Inter-Department of Physiology, Graduate School and Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
2Laboratory of Tissue Engineering and Department of Otolaryngology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
3Center of excellence for Microcirculation, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Received 4 July 2012; Revised 25 August 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Rudi Beyaert
Copyright © 2012 Jutamas Somchaichana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Supakanda Sukpat, Nipan Isarasena, Jutamas Wongphoom, and Suthiluk Patumraj, “Vasculoprotective Effects of Combined Endothelial Progenitor Cells and Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Diabetic Wound Care: Their Potential Role in Decreasing Wound-Oxidative Stress,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Tossaton Charoonratana, Thanapat Songsak, Chaowalit Monton, Worawan Saingam, Kingkan Bunluepuech, Jirapornchai Suksaeree, Apirak Sakunpak, and Krisana Kraisintu, “Quantitative analysis and formulation development of a traditional Thai antihypertensive herbal recipe,” Phytochemistry Reviews, 2014.
- Thammasit Vongsetskul, Piyamaporn Phurayar, Threeraphat Chutimasakul, Patoomratana Tuchinda, Sukanda Uamsiri, Supeecha Kumkate, Phorutai Pearngam, Jirasak Jitpibull, Chonchanok Samphaongern, and Pramuan Tangboriboonrat, “Acanthus ebracteatus Vahl. extract-loaded cellulose acetate ultrafine fibers as a topical carrier for controlled-release applications,” Polymer Bulletin, 2016.