- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 758169, 7 pages
MicroRNAs and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Human Disease Mouse Modeling
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 185 South Orange Avenue, MSB C512, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Received 10 December 2011; Accepted 14 February 2012
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2012 Chingiz Underbayev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandro M. Hirabara, Renata Gorjão, Marco A. Vinolo, Alice C. Rodrigues, Renato T. Nachbar, and Rui Curi, “Molecular Targets Related to Inflammation and Insulin Resistance and Potential Interventions,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Catriona Paul, “Stem Cell Research Using Mouse Models,” Materials and Methods, vol. 3, 2013.
- Catriona Paul, “基于小鼠模型的干细胞研究,” 实验材料和方法, vol. cn3, 2013.