- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759503, 5 pages
Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
1Department of Pediatrics, Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
2School of Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
3Department of Pediatrics, Buddhist Tzu-Chi General Hospital, Taichung Branch, Taichung, Taiwan
4Department of Pediatrics, Taoyuan General Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan
5Bionet Corporation, Taipei, Taiwan
6Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Asia University, Taichung, Taiwan
7School of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
8Department of Pediatrics, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Somayeh Shahrokhi
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Hua Chao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kang-Hsi Wu, Ji-Nan Sheu, Han-Ping Wu, Chris Tsai, Martin Sieber, Ching-Tien Peng, and Yu-Hua Chao, “Cotransplantation of umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote hematopoietic engraftment in cord blood transplantation: A pilot study,” Transplantation, vol. 95, no. 5, pp. 773–777, 2013.
- Kang-Hsi Wu, Yu-Hua Chao, Ching-Tien Peng, and Jing-Long Huang, “Clinical Consideration for Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Hematopoietic Stem Cel l Transplantation,” Transplantation, vol. 96, no. 12, pp. E86–E87, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Fabrizio Michetti, and Wanda Lattanzi, “Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Cells for Bone Regereneration: State of the Art,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Wen-Wen Li, Yau-Huei Wei, Hung Li, and Teng-Nan Lin, “Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Strain of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Mouse Umbilical Cord: Potential Application in Cell-Based Therapy,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Yoshihiro Kano, Masamitsu Konno, Makoto Yamasaki, Hiroshi Miyata, Shimpei Nishikawa, Atsushi Hamabe, Hisataka Ogawa, Hidekazu Takahashi, Katsuya Ohta, Shinichiro Hasegawa, Kouji Tanaka, Takahito Fukusumi, Masahisa Otsuka, Koichi Kawamoto, Naotsugu Haraguchi, Rika Fujimoto, Masaharu Isobe, Yasuhiko Tomita, Nariaki Matsuura, Shuji Takiguchi, Masaki Mori, and Yuichiro Doki, “Cells of origin of squamous epithelium, dysplasia and cancer in the head an d neck region after bone marrow transplantation,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2014.