- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759626, 8 pages
Oral Lichen Planus as a Preneoplastic Inflammatory Model
1Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 75 Mikras Asias Street, Goudi, 11527 Athens, Greece
2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 11527 Athens, Greece
3Dental Clinic, General Hospital Paidon Pentelis, Ippokratous 8, Penteli, 15236 Athens, Greece
4Major (Hellenic Army) D'Army Corps, Biopathologist Stuff Officer, Thermopilon 01, 67100 Xanthi, Greece
52nd Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Attikon University Hospital, 12462 Athens, Greece
Received 12 January 2012; Accepted 16 March 2012
Academic Editor: Vassilis Gorgoulis
Copyright © 2012 Eleni A. Georgakopoulou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Musiał, and Zwolińska, “HSP27 as a potential preneoplastic marker in patients with chronic kidney disease,” Oral Diseases, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 631–631, 2013.
- R Czerninski, Jr Basile, T Kartin-Gabay, A Laviv, and V Barak, “Cytokines and tumor markers in potentially malignant disorders and oral squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot study,” Oral Diseases, 2013.
- L. Feller, M. Altini, and J. Lemmer, “Inflammation in the context of oral cancer,” Oral Oncology, 2013.
- N. Thiessen, M. Alter, A. Kapp, and R. Gutzmer, “Plattenepithelkarzinom auf dem Boden eines Lichen ruber mucosae,” Der Hautarzt, 2013.
- Hamdy Metwaly, Mohamed Abdel-Moniem Ebrahem, and Takashi Saku, “Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in oral lichen planus: An immunohistochemical study for the correlation between vascular and inflammatory reactions,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medicine, and Pathology, 2013.
- Massoumeh Zargaran, Shokoofeh Jamshidi, Nosratollah Eshghyar, and Abbas Moghimbeigi, “Suitability/Unsuitability of Cell Proliferation as an Indicator of Malignant Potential in Oral Lichen Planus: an Immunohistochemical Study,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 6979–6983, 2013.
- A.-S. Dupond, “Liquen plano y dermatosis liquenoides,” EMC - Dermatología, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Ng Bediaga, X Marichalar-Mendia, Jm Aguirre-Urizar, B Calvo, Ma Echebarria-Goicouria, Mm de Pancorbo, and A Acha-Sagredo, “Global DNA methylation: uncommon event in oral lichenoid disease,” Oral Diseases, 2014.
- Jahanshah Salehinejad, Nourieh Sharifi, Maryam Amirchaghmaghi, Narges Ghazi, Mohammad Taghi Shakeri, and Ala Ghazi, “Immunohistochemical expression of p16 protein in oral squamous cell carcinoma and lichen planus,” Annals of Diagnostic Pathology, 2014.
- Sachin C. Sarode, Gargi S. Sarode, and Anuprita Patil, “Therapeutic aspect of oral lichen planus in context to accompanying candidal infection,” Oral Oncology, 2014.
- O. Di Fede, A. Majorana, M. Manfredi, M. Pentenero, and M. Giuliani, “Odontoiatria di genere: la condizione femminile nella pratica odontoiatrica,” Dental Cadmos, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 31–48, 2014.
- C. Scully, “Challenges in predicting which oral mucosal potentially malignant disease will progress to neoplasia,” Oral Diseases, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Sarah G. Fitzpatrick, Kord S. Honda, Abdus Sattar, and Stanley A. Hirsch, “Histologic Lichenoid Features In Oral Dysplasia And Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2014.
- Giovana Calixto, Jessica Bernegossi, Bruno Fonseca-Santos, and Marlus Chorilli, “Nanotechnology-based drug delivery systems for treatment of oral cancer: a review,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 9, pp. 3719–3735, 2014.