- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 783739, 8 pages
PET/CT in the Staging of the Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310009, China
2Zhejiang University Medical PET Center, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310009, China
3Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310009, China
4Key Laboratory of Medical Molecular Imaging of Zhejiang Province, Hangzhou 310009, China
Received 1 January 2012; Accepted 20 January 2012
Academic Editor: Mei Tian
Copyright © 2012 Fangfang Chao and Hong Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu Zhang, Wen-Fei Dong, and Hong-Bo Sun, “Multifunctional superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: Design, synthesis and biomedical photonic applications,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 17, pp. 7664–7684, 2013.
- Damien Urban, Jair Bar, Benjamin Solomon, and David Ball, “Lymph node ratio may predict the benefit of postoperative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer,” Journal of Thoracic Oncology, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 940–946, 2013.
- Wen-yi Shen, Jian Ji, Yang-song Zuo, Juan Pu, Yan-mei Xu, Cheng-dong Zong, Guang-zhou Tao, Xiao-fei Chen, Fu-zhi Ji, Xi-lei Zhou, Ji-hua Han, Cheng-shi Wang, Jiang-guo Yi, Xi-long Su, and Wei-guo Zhu, “Comparison of efficacy for postoperative chemotherapy and concurrent radiochemotherapy in patients with IIIA-pN2 non-small cell lung cancer: An early closed randomized controlled trial,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2013.
- Shou-Hui Zhu, Yong Zhang, Yong-Hua Yu, Zheng Fu, Lei Kong, Da-Li Han, Lei Fu, Jin-Ming Yu, and Jia Li, “FDG PET-CT in non-small cell lung cancer: Relationship between primary tumor FDG uptake and extensional or metastatic potential,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2925–2929, 2013.
- Kazuhiro Imai, Yoshihiro Minamiya, Hajime Saito, Satoru Motoyama, Yusuke Sato, Aki Ito, Kei Yoshino, Satoshi Kudo, Shinogu Takashima, Yasushi Kawaharada, Nobuyasu Kurihara, Kimito Orino, and Jun-ichi Ogawa, “Diagnostic imaging in the preoperative management of lung cancer,” Surgery Today, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1197–1206, 2014.
- Dimitris J. Apostolopoulos, Efstratios N. Koletsis, Trifon Spyridonidis, Anna Paschali, Nikolaos Papandrianos, Eleni Stamou, Pavlos J. Vassilakos, and Dimitrios Dougenis, “Tc-99m depreotide SPECT/CT for lymph node staging of non-small-cell lung cancer,” Annals of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 463–471, 2014.
- Satoshi Kudo, Kazuhiro Imai, Kouichi Ishiyama, Manabu Hashimoto, Hajime Saito, Satoru Motoyama, Yusuke Sato, Shinogu Takashima, Katsuyuki Murata, and Yoshihiro Minamiya, “New CT criteria for nodal staging in non-small cell lung cancer,” Clinical Imaging, 2014.
- Hyun Woo Chung, Kye Young Lee, Hee Joung Kim, Wan Seop Kim, and Young So, “FDG PET/CT metabolic tumor volume and total lesion glycolysis predict prognosis in patients with advanced lung adenocarcinoma,” Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, vol. 140, no. 1, pp. 89–98, 2014.
- Bruno Hochhegger, Giordano Rafael Tronco Alves, Klaus Loureiro Irion, Carlos Cezar Fritscher, Leandro Genehr Fritscher, Natalia Henz Concatto, and Edson Marchiori, “PET/CT imaging in lung cancer: indications and findings,” Jornal Brasileiro De Pneumologia, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 264–274, 2015.