- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 797410, 12 pages
Controlling Self-Renewal and Differentiation of Stem Cells via Mechanical Cues
LaBS, Department of Structural Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, 20133 Milano, Italy
Received 15 June 2012; Revised 20 July 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Douglas W. Hamilton
Copyright © 2012 Michele M. Nava et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin Holmes, Nathan J Castro, Jian Li, Michael Keidar, and Lijie Grace Zhang, “Enhanced human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell functions in novel 3D cartilage scaffolds with hydrogen treated multi-walled carbon nanotubes,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 36, pp. 365102, 2013.
- Soneela Ankam, Benjamin KK Teo, Marek Kukumberg, and Evelyn KF Yim, “High throughput screening to investigate the interaction of stem cells with their extracellular microenvironment,” Organogenesis, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 128–142, 2013.
- Alessandra Fabbro, Maurizio Prato, and Laura Ballerini, “Carbon nanotubes in neuroregeneration and repair,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2013.
- Hidetoshi Shimauchi, Eiji Nemoto, Hiroshi Ishihata, and Masatsugu Shimomura, “Possible functional scaffolds for periodontal regeneration,” Japanese Dental Science Review, 2013.
- Jeong Mook Lim, Ji Yeon Ahn, and Seung Tae Lee, “Stem cell maintenance in a different niche,” Clinical and Experimental Reproductive Medicine, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 47, 2013.