- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 797812, 16 pages
Inference of Tumor Phylogenies from Genomic Assays on Heterogeneous Samples
1Department of Biological Sciences, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
2Intelligent Oncotherapeutics, Pittsburgh, PA 15243, USA
3Department of Biological Sciences and Lane Center for Computational Biology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Received 2 November 2011; Accepted 21 February 2012
Academic Editor: Ali Khraibi
Copyright © 2012 Ayshwarya Subramanian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Frédéric Thomas, Daniel Fisher, Philippe Fort, Jean-Pierre Marie, Simon Daoust, Benjamin Roche, Christoph Grunau, Céline Cosseau, Guillaume Mitta, Stephen Baghdiguian, François Rousset, Patrice Lassus, Eric Assenat, Damien Grégoire, Dorothée Missé, Alexander Lorz, Frédérique Billy, William Vainchenker, François Delhommeau, Serge Koscielny, Raphael Itzykson, Ruoping Tang, Fanny Fava, Annabelle Ballesta, Thomas Lepoutre, Liliana Krasinska, Vjekoslav Dulic, Peggy Raynaud, Philippe Blache, Corinne Quittau-Prevostel, Emmanuel Vignal, Hélène Trauchessec, Benoit Perthame, Jean Clairambault, Vitali Volpert, Eric Solary, Urszula Hibner, and Michael E. Hochberg, “Applying ecological and evolutionary theory to cancer: a long and winding road,” Evolutionary Applications, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Salim Akhter Chowdhury, Stanley E. Shackney, Kerstin Heselmeyer-Haddad, Thomas Ried, Alejandro A. Schäffer, and Russell Schwartz, “Phylogenetic analysis of multiprobe fluorescence in situ hybridization data from tumor cell populations,” Bioinformatics, vol. 29, no. 13, pp. i189–i198, 2013.
- F. Strino, F. Parisi, M. Micsinai, and Y. Kluger, “TrAp: a tree approach for fingerprinting subclonal tumor composition,” Nucleic Acids Research, 2013.
- Salim Akhter Chowdhury, Stanley E. Shackney, Kerstin Heselmeyer-Haddad, Thomas Ried, Alejandro A. Schaeffer, and Russell Schwartz, “Algorithms to Model Single Gene, Single Chromosome, and Whole Genome Copy Number Changes Jointly in Tumor Phylogenetics,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 10, no. 7, 2014.