- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 803930, 7 pages
A Modified Technique for Culturing Primary Fetal Rat Cortical Neurons
Department of Neurology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, 1838 GuangZhou Road, GuangDong, GuangZhou 510515, China
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 30 September 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editor: Michael D. Coleman
Copyright © 2012 Sui-Yi Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing Lu, Junye Miao, Tao Su, Ying Liu, and Rongqiao He, “Formaldehyde induces hyperphosphorylation and polymerization of Tau protein both in vitro and in vivo,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, vol. 1830, no. 8, pp. 4102–4116, 2013.
- Heng-Xing Zhou, Xue-Ying Li, Fu-Yuan Li, Chang Liu, Zhi-Pin Liang, Shen Liu, Bin Zhang, Tian-Yi Wang, Tian-Ci Chu, Lu Lu, Guang-Zhi Ning, Xiao-Hong Kong, and Shi-Qing Feng, “Targeting RPTPσ with lentiviral shRNA promotes neurites outgrowth of cortical neurons and improves functional recovery in a rat spinal cord contusion model,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Simon Faissner, Björn Ambrosius, irsten Schanzmann, Bastian Grewe, Anja Potthoff, Jan Münch, Ulrich Sure, Thomas Gramberg, Sabine Wittmann, Norbert Brockmeyer, Klaus Überla, Ralf Gold, Thomas Grunwald, and Andrew Chan, “Cytoplasmic HIV-RNA in monocytes determines microglial activation and neuronal cell death in HIV-associated neurodegeneration,” Experimental Neurology, 2014.