- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 817341, 12 pages
Think Small: Zebrafish as a Model System of Human Pathology
1Department of Pharmacology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
2Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
3Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 12 March 2012
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2012 J. R. Goldsmith and Christian Jobin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria M. Costa, Paolo R. Saraceni, Gabriel Forn-Cuní, Sonia Dios, Alejandro Romero, Antonio Figueras, and Beatriz Novoa, “IL-22 is a key player in the regulation of inflammation in fish and involves innate immune cells and PI3K signalling,” Developmental & Comparative Immunology, 2013.
- Mian Yahya Mushtaq, Robert Verpoorte, and Hye Kyong Kim, “Zebrafish as a model for systems biology,” Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Reviews, pp. 1–19, 2013.
- Enrico Moro, Andrea Vettori, Patrizia Porazzi, Marco Schiavone, Elena Rampazzo, Alessandro Casari, Olivier Ek, Nicola Facchinello, Matteo Astone, Ilaria Zancan, Martina Milanetto, Natascia Tiso, and Francesco Argenton, “Generation and application of signaling pathway reporter lines in zebrafish,” Molecular Genetics and Genomics, vol. 288, no. 5-6, pp. 231–242, 2013.
- Michael A. Pickart, and Eric W. Klee, “Zebrafish Approaches Enhance the Translational Research Tackle Box,” Translational Research, 2013.