- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820821, 13 pages
Expression of Neural Markers by Undifferentiated Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Dipartimento di Neuroscienze e Tecnologie Biomediche, Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Via Cadore 48, 20052 Monza, Italy
Received 14 March 2012; Revised 13 September 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Michael D. Coleman
Copyright © 2012 Dana Foudah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xin Gao, Jian Zhang, Jun Zhang, Hongjun Zou, and Jinbo Liu, “Identification of Rat Respiratory Mucosa Stem Cells and Comparison of the Early Neural Differentiation Potential with the Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells In Vitro,” Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology, 2013.
- Manuel Filioli Uranio, Maria Elena Dell'Aquila, Michele Caira, Antonio Ciro Guaricci, Mario Ventura, Claudia RITA Catacchio, Nicola Antonio Martino, and Luisa Valentini, “Characterization and in vitro differentiation potency of early-passage canine amnion- and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells as related to gestational age,” Molecular Reproduction and Development, 2014.
- Boon Chin Heng, Pratik Saxena, and Martin Fussenegger, “Heterogeneity of baseline neural marker expression by undifferentiated mesenchymal stem cells may be correlated to donor age,” Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 174, pp. 29–33, 2014.
- Yukan Liu, Liangbiao Chen, Ming Zhang, Guiyun Zhao, Huijiao Ji, Shihao Wang, Bin Gu, Xiuli Song, and Jiarong Zhang, “Cell Surface Proteomics Analysis Indicates a Neural Lineage Bias of Rat Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stromal Cells,” Biomed Research International, 2014.
- Brian T. Freeman, Jangwook P. Jung, and Brenda M. Ogle, “Single-Cell RNA-Seq of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Reveals Unique Profiles of Lineage Priming,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Rachel K. Okolicsanyi, Emily T. Camilleri, Lotta E. Oikari, Chieh Yu, Simon M. Cool, Andre J. van Wijnen, Lyn R. Griffiths, and Larisa M. Haupt, “Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Retain Multilineage Differentiation Capacity Including Neural Marker Expression after Extended In Vitro Expansion,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Bruna Corradetti, Francesca Taraballi, Sebastian Powell, David Sung, Silvia Minardi, Mauro Ferrari, Bradley K Weiner, and Ennio Tasciotti, “Osteoprogenitor Cells from Bone Marrow and Cortical Bone: Understanding How the Environment Affects Their Fate,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 150306081134000, 2015.
- Esteban J. Fiore, Guillermo Mazzolini, and Jorge B. Aquino, “Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells in Liver Fibrosis: Recent Findings, Old/New Caveats and Future Perspectives,” Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2015.
- Gayle F. Petersen, Bryan J. Hilbert, Gareth D. Trope, Wouter H.J. Kalle, and Padraig M. Strappe, “Direct Conversion of Equine Adipose-Derived Stem Cells into Induced Neuronal Cells Is Enhanced in Three-Dimensional Culture,” Cellular Reprogramming, 2015.