- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 830252, 7 pages
A Hybrid Technique for Medical Image Segmentation
1School of Electrical Engineering, University of Ulsan, Building 7, Room No. 308, 93 Daehak-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan 680-749, Republic of Korea
2School of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Chonnam National University, Building 7, Room No. 506, 77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 500-757, Republic of Korea
Received 22 May 2012; Revised 11 July 2012; Accepted 12 July 2012
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 Alamgir Nyma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Aviña-Cervantes, J. M. López-Hernández, and S. E. González-Reyna, “Multiple Active Contours Driven by Particle Swarm Optimization for Cardiac Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, H. Rostro-Gonzalez, C. H. Garcia-Capulin, M. Torres-Cisneros, and R. Guzman-Cabrera, “Multiple Active Contours Guided by Differential Evolution for Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Danilo Avola, Luigi Cinque, and Giuseppe Placidi, “Customized First and Second Order Statistics Based Operators to Support Advanced Texture Analysis of MRI Images,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, M. G. Garcia-Hernandez, M. Torres-Cisneros, H. J. Estrada-Garcia, and A. Hernandez-Aguirre, “Automatic Image Segmentation Using Active Contours with Univariate Marginal Distribution,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, M. G. Garcia-Hernandez, and M. A. Ibarra-Manzano, “Unsupervised Cardiac Image Segmentation via Multiswarm Active Contours with a Shape Prior,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.