- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 830252, 7 pages
A Hybrid Technique for Medical Image Segmentation
1School of Electrical Engineering, University of Ulsan, Building 7, Room No. 308, 93 Daehak-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan 680-749, Republic of Korea
2School of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Chonnam National University, Building 7, Room No. 506, 77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 500-757, Republic of Korea
Received 22 May 2012; Revised 11 July 2012; Accepted 12 July 2012
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 Alamgir Nyma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Aviña-Cervantes, J. M. López-Hernández, and S. E. González-Reyna, “Multiple Active Contours Driven by Particle Swarm Optimization for Cardiac Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, H. Rostro-Gonzalez, C. H. Garcia-Capulin, M. Torres-Cisneros, and R. Guzman-Cabrera, “Multiple Active Contours Guided by Differential Evolution for Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Danilo Avola, Luigi Cinque, and Giuseppe Placidi, “Customized First and Second Order Statistics Based Operators to Support Advanced Texture Analysis of MRI Images,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, M. G. Garcia-Hernandez, M. Torres-Cisneros, H. J. Estrada-Garcia, and A. Hernandez-Aguirre, “Automatic Image Segmentation Using Active Contours with Univariate Marginal Distribution,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, M. G. Garcia-Hernandez, and M. A. Ibarra-Manzano, “Unsupervised Cardiac Image Segmentation via Multiswarm Active Contours with a Shape Prior,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- László Szilágyi, and Sándor M. Szilágyi, “Generalization rules for the suppressed fuzzy c-means clustering algorithm,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Sharif Taslim Reza, Norhafizan Ahmad, Imtiaz Choudhury, and Raja Ghazilla, “A Fuzzy Controller for Lower Limb Exoskeletons during Sit-to-Stand and Stand-to-Sit Movement Using Wearable Sensors,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 4342–4363, 2014.
- Jiulun Fan, and Jing Li, “A Fixed Suppressed Rate Selection Method for Suppressed Fuzzy C-Means Clustering Algorithm,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 05, no. 08, pp. 1275–1283, 2014.
- N. Sri Madhava Raja, V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Otsu Based Optimal Multilevel Image Thresholding Using Firefly Algorithm,” Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Dimitris Glotsos, Spiros Kostopoulos, Stella Lalissidou, Konstantinos Sidiropoulos, Pantelis Asvestas, Christos Konstandinou, George Xenogiannopoulos, Eirini Konstantina Nikolatou, Konstantinos Perakis, Thanassis Bouras, and Dionisis Cavouras, “Design of a decision support system, trained on GPU, for assisting melanoma diagnosis in dermatoscopy images,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 633, pp. 012079, 2015.
- Priyadarsan Parida, and Nilamani Bhoi, “Transition region based single and multiple object segmentation of gray scale images,” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 2016.